Friday, 18 September 2026

Sedition wars Large Creatures ( can be used from 15 to 32mm )

Hello again all ,
These are my Cool mini or Not Sedition wars Large Creatures . I remember I had bought the box for the minis.
These 4 can be used from 15 to 32 mm & are lovely minis.
The rest both Bio Hazard Parasites  & Human, which I haven't posted yet, are solely for 28/32 mm.















Thanks for your comments.
 Z

2 comments:

  1. I've got a load of these and never really got on with painting them. You've done a great job of these guys. I particularly like the glowing green effect. Really nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Toby.
    They are lovely minis to paint. If you have loads you might also convert some.
    If it is any help I used wet on wet mostly to paint them.
    Z

    ReplyDelete