Total Pageviews

Friday 21 August 2015

Borderlands terrain

I decided to finally build some terrain inspired on the Borderlands Xboc /Pc game .This terrain can be used both for 15 & 28mm. All made of card , plastic sprue, Pvc board and foam board. I'll be doing the struts next.
If anyone one wants scans of my not so perfect plans please send me a mail at zrunelord@gmail.com.
It is stable but I will be sticking it to a wider piece so that it can act as a Heli pad. 
All the tower needs is railings on the top.

Enjoy
Z
























This are the tools I used for cutting round objects.


4 comments:

  1. You are a genius and have an amazing eye for creating detailed terrain. I'm dumbfounded how cool this came out. Marking it as a favorite so I can steal your building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the very kind comments my friend,
    As always I forgot yet again to tick the notify me box so I only read your comment now , sorry !!!

    Steal away my friend,if you need help etc just ask.

    Live long & prosper

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant work! I love the complex shapes that you've used, and the sheer amount of extra scratch-built details. They fit the style of the game very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Toby,
    If I'm being honest, this model nearly drove me mad with all the shapes and angles but I think , yes, it was worth it. Borderlands is one of the games I enjoy, especially the art & ideas.
    You should find the model painted and finished also on my blog..

    Enjoy
    Z

    ReplyDelete