Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 April 2017

More Terrain + Matchbox Vehicles.

To continue with my terrain pics here is some stuff that I've just finished.

Signs are sprue + card. Pics from magazines  or freehand.
Shroom Wood are mostly natural stuff on a hard foam base. Shrooms are milliput ( they had been sitting around for years , waiting for a suitable base. Can be used for Fantasy & Scifi . Can be used for multiple scales.

I thought I'd share pics of 2 great Matchbox vehicles I found. Can't beat the style or the price. Unfortunately I only found 1 of each

I have added the fake Chinese alphabet I used, for those who want to write faux Chinese billboards without the risk of writing silly ( to say the least ) things.

Enjoy


























Thanks for your comments. Z

No comments:

Post a Comment