Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 May 2019

Nuclear Shrimp 15/18mm Tecton Knights

Got my order from Nuclear Shrimp. One of the most satisfying KS I ever supported.
Here is a review of their 15/18mm Tecton knights.

Lovely minis with minimal flash ( simply remove with a toothbrush ). They are absolutely bad asses & would make great primaris marines. See the size comparison to Khurasan faux Terminators.

I converted 3 of them ( 1 M/L & 2 Nco's ) to have more variety. I converted the leader by adding a Warlord games 25mm head & shield as I did not like his head or shield. His is more Ultramarine now.

The resin is very easy to saw ( I use a jeweller's saw ) cut, file & glue with superglue.
I mounted them on 25mm bases to make them more imposing.

Thanks for your comments. Z











4 comments:

  1. I do like the addition of the shield and head variant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    It seemed like the proper thing to do & it worked 😁

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do indeed Dan.
    I got most of their 15mm stuff from their Ks . Very easy to convert.
    They do great minis imho.

    Z

    ReplyDelete