Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 January 2022

15/18mm Scifi Home Away Team - Honest Xylock - Purveyor of Exotic goods

Here's another team.
Honest Xylock - Purveyor of Exotic goods
All minis are old Alternative armies ( had them since the late 80's (?) finally finished them )
Xyloxk, he's the one in the multi coloured cloak. 2 bodyguards ( big green heads ) , 2 robots , the yellow/black striped blue visor powered armour ( he originally had 3 arms ) and the shape shifting naked man / gorilla .

My favourite is the ape & will make an excellent addition to a safari scenario....

Thanks for your comments


.





6 comments:

  1. Very unique, I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Skully
    I love them too :);)

    Have a great week..
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. They remind me of the rejects from Mystery Men. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Darren.
    Don't know about that as I didn't watch that film and I looked it up but can't find any "rejects" ....
    From the little I saw online I would have personally rejected the whole film :):):)

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree they are very nice looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Doug.... posting more soon
    Z

    ReplyDelete