And yet another great set by GZG.
The jet bikes are superb. A big hunk of metal goodness.😎 A space Harley ?
The Atlas minis was a failed & then converted 3D print.
The Power Armour is 3D printed also.
Black undercoat, rust brown zenithal, red base base then washes.
Thanks for your comments.
Z
This is a great unit, cohesive looking and sharp!
ReplyDeleteIf you remember, who are the power armor STLs by? They are very nice looking and I have a project I could use something like that for.
Thank you Ken,
ReplyDeleteWow.. That's from a year ago :( !!!
Can't remember which PA i used exactly & I can't find the working file either but I did a search on the internet & this maker has something similar , though I may have modified the feet somewhat.
https://cults3d.com/en/users/Mofflin_Industries/3d-models
This should help
Z
Haha, I saw the date but somehow didn't catch the fact that it was a year ago, not just three days before I'd posted my question, my apologies! Still, thanks for the pointer, I do think the railgun PA on the link you posted looks like your units. I will give them a shot for the project I was planning when I started the search that led me to your pics and your blog!
DeleteThanks again for the help, and again this is simply a great looking army, kudos!
Welcome Ken.
ReplyDeleteGlad to be of help.
Z