Total Pageviews

Monday 27 December 2021

15/18mm Scifi Home Away Team - Blue One

Hello again all,
I have various minis that do not fall into a specific category, so I was thinking, what if I do small teams like home away teams for games like 5 Parsecs , Stargrunt etc.... Fun to make/convert & paint as I would only have a few minis.

So here is my first one. Blue oNe.
Minis are heavily converted Armies Army now Brigade penal legion. I love these minis, simple versatile design.

The AnT's ( Autonomous Neural Trackers ? ) Drones/Droids/Engines were built so -

Heads - Earbuds
Legs -  Fire Extinguisher Lock Pin ties
Weapons/ Instruments - The front plastic bit of a flossing ( tool ? )

I decided to use irregularly shaped cut 2mm card for bases for a non standard look.













Just to add the inspiration for the figure conversion came from this mini, which I bought some 40 years ago -  Ral Partha 1977!!!



I found these spray cans very good for base coats & cheap to boot also.





Thanks for your comments.
Enjoy
Z

3 comments:

  1. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Your creativity knows no bounds Zruny.

    I especially like the AnT build. Those little bastards look very menacing. Those headphones are quite versatile aren't they! I've used them for projects before, as jet engine pods.

    Keep up the good work mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you MrP.
    You're too kind😁😁😁
    One does one's best.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to think of it... I should make
    Ones with 4 feet... hmmmm

    Z

    ReplyDelete